Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Classic Header

{fbt_classic_header}

Breaking News

latest

Life of a middle class boy

Life of a middle class boy. Jiturana Choudhury, writter   It is not easy to be a middle class boy form a si...

Life of a middle class boy.


Jiturana Choudhury, writter  

It is not easy to be a middle class boy form a single earned parents whom whole family is depend upon  a single man called father. Time passed away then you realized that now it is difficult to him to grow up the whole family with his limited income. But what can you do to help your father or family,


There is an vast ideas and ways to start a business and settled up but then you realized that everything needs money without money it is not possible to earn one rupee , that is the problem of every middle class boy. They have many creative ideas and projects but due to lack of capital they can’t execute those projects. There are thousand of peoples like me who search  over internet how to earned some money and help my parents to survive. But there is no options as you know it is not an easier task to earned money online, but we everyday search about it. Nothing goes changed. 



At the age of 16/17 the boys with economic backward thinks that after graduation we take and private job and somehow i will be settled. But listen to me brother nothing will be goes changed your life after getting a job. After few  months passed you will be realised that that day is more difficult from previous days when you have nothing. Truly that is also happen with me.. I also think that after getting a job my all problem will be solved and i can live a better life. But now realised how much you will earned that much we will consumed, problems are increasing day by day.. 


Sometimes I think i can give up i  can not effort this straggle at the age of 23. Then I think about my family and parents straggle which makes me today who I am. That's why my journey always on the way and  i think one day i will be succeed… That’s my story what’s about you ?????




Give your best 👍and keep claim.. ❤️

No comments